Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Blog!

On thing I love about the New Year is seeing everyone post a wrap up of everything they've done over the last year. The last week, my google reader page has been full of once-neglected blogs showing off their accomplishments for the year.

Well, I have my wrap up all posted....at my new blog! I felt a need for a fresh start - I hope you'll join me! I've been looking for a blogging platform with a few more options, so I'm moving to WordPress. I intend to post a more regularly there, but it won't be exclusively about knitting.

So, if anyone's still checking this old thing, you can see my 2009 wrap up at the new blog. Click the picture below and I'll see you there! (Don't forget to update your links and feed readers, if you're sticking around.)

No comments: