Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back!

It's true - I am the worst blogger ever. And I don't even really have an excuse! Somehow the rest of you keep blogging even though you're finishing PhD's, or moving far away, or having babies. I have no such excuse, other than sheer laziness. You know how you put things off, over and over, and then it gets so late, you just never do it....yeah. That's me.

Also - I'm pretty sure the summer just disappeared. I realized today at work that I was writing October on my files, but it feels like I should still be writing May. This year is flying by.

So - what have I been up to?

I took a one stroke painting class with a friend from work.....it was fun, but I don't think it will replace knitting.

knit 004

I went to the beach! I haven't had a real vacation in a few years - it was really nice to get away. I spent a week at Holden Beach with my best friend from high school. There was some knitting, and lots of good reading.

beach 09

I have been knitting like crazy. The big project for this weekend is finishing up Girl Friday. I started it a few days after the Fall Knitty came out, and am hoping to have it done and ready to wear for SAFF!

knit 017

More blogging coming coming soon.....for real this time!

1 comment:

Knitting Diva said...

and Welcome Back! Your sweater is AWESOME and you know I adore the color. You will be lookin' good at SAFF with such a lovely knit! Only wish I could go, but have far too many irons in the fire, hopefully nexr year! Cheers! Dawn