Saturday, January 3, 2009

goodbye 2008!

I spent some time this week working on my list of 2008 accomplishments to turn in to my boss at work - it's been quite a year! Personally and professionally, it was a busy/crazy/hard/good year. I'm looking forward to 2009 and what it will bring.

But I know you're here for the knitting! I've seen these cook flickr mosaics all over the place, and I thought it would be kind of cool to see what I've done this year - more that I thought. Now, I know a lot of these projects haven't been blogged, but I plan to break them into groups and do that over the next few weeks.

2008

I made this using the Mosaic Maker at BigHugeLabs - very fun! It certainly shows my color preferences, which I know can be quite humorous to many of you. Perhaps I will branch out more this year!

Happy New Year :)

2 comments:

Elke said...

I love how the Forget-Me-Not shawl and the Swallowtail look like the exact same shawl in this mosaic.

honeyonanything said...

I love it all! I can't wait to see what you do in 2009. I particularly love the grey cardigan.