Monday, July 21, 2008

And it begins...

Sorry for the recent blog silence! When it comes down to knitting or blogging....I'd rather knit. And I'm also dealing with this :I started the move into the new apartment over the weekend....and there is a lot to do. So, I haven't done a ton of knitting anyway during the past week - though I do have quite a backlog of FO's to show off.

So, here a quickie: I finished these socks back in June, but never got around to posting them here. They're Marisol Hacho dk - they went super fast, and are sooo soft and squishy - toe up, magic loop. More details and pics on the rav page (this picture shows the most accurate color).
I also have two have done pairs of socks....One stockinette sock in CTH Supersock DK, and a Reversi in Louet Gems. Both pairs are on the second sock now.

If you're still reading this, thanks! I will attempt a regular post schedule again sometime!

2 comments:

AmyWrayFrank said...

Karen -- I didn't know you did all this!! Wow - so much talent! Your things are beautiful!

We need to have a Winston reunion soon!!
Amy

Julianna said...

Socks are cute! Hope you get your place settled soon :)