Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday WIPS

It's been a rainy Sunday, and I've spent most of it on the couch nursing a sore throat. Which isn't getting my laundry done, but it is making a dent in my knitting.....so, quick update:

Forget me Not: Nearly done! All that's left is the edging. This photo doesn't really do justice to the size, color or lace - but it will make the "after" that much more lovely.Reversi Socks: I'm don't think I've blogged these. Since this photo was taken, I've made a bit more progress. These have been fun to work on, and the yarn is lovely.
Stormy Socks: I started these last Thursday during the tornado. I needed something I didn't need to think about - which came in handy when my power went out. I finished the first one Wednesday and am in the gusset increases on the second.
Back to couch for me...hopefully I can kick this cold before work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Elke said...

I hope you recovered well.

I can't wait to see the Forget me Not shawl completed. E. Clark is a hero in my eyes!

Speaking of knitting heros - did you see that Nancy Bush is putting out a book on Estonian Lace on Oct. 1. I'm giddy with anticipation!

We should go for burritos again sometime (I can always go for burritos and wonderful company).