Monday, January 21, 2008

Pink - it's my new obsession...

So, it's been awhile, but I really have no excuse. I have lots to update on, but I need to be quick - so I give you a song and some pictures -

You could be my flamingo, 'Cause pink - it's the new kinda of lingo...
I was doing laundry the other day, and noticed something peculiar about all my clothing.

'Cause Pink - it's my favorite crayon...One day, I will have socks and shawls to match all those sweaters!

Pink - it's not even a question
I have resurrected the Hedera socks - for some reason, I thought they were too tight. Turns out, once it was done, the first one fit just right. I knit the ribbing for the second one tonight.

Pink - it was love at first sight

I started the Melody shawl this weekend, and it was indeed love at first sight! What's better than a giant tube of stockinette for movie going?

Yeah! Pink - it was love at first sight (yeah)

Pink - when I turn out the light

Pink - it's like red but not quite

And I think, everything is going to be all right...

4 comments:

Gena said...

I'm not so sure if the word "new" applies here.

Elke said...

I love the pink "heart" you made out of the Melody Shawl. Very clever. :)

Knitting Diva said...

Love, Love, Pink! I have been thinking about starting the Hedera socks myself and yours are beautiful!

puggerhugger said...

drooling over your stash..... :)