Friday, October 26, 2007

here we go again

Why, hello there! I was just reading back a few posts, and seems I start out every other one with "I can't believe it's been so long!" Well, here we are again. Life has been a little crazy, and I have been knitting like a madwoman in order to finish Mr. Greenjeans.

Last weekend, I dogsat for a good friend of mine. She and her husband were away for the weekend, so I spent mine curled up on her couch with her dog, my knitting and their nice widescreen tv. Since last Friday, I have watched 10 episodes of Brothers and Sisters (I'm totally caught up now!), eaten 6 bags of microwave popcorn, spent 2+ hours watching clips of The Office on YouTube, and knit 2 sleeves and a button band on Mr. Greenjeans. Not bad, I say.

Mr. Greenjeans is currently pinned out and blocking on my living room floor, so no pictures yet. I'll be wearing him this weekend, though, so there will be action shots soon!

Well, excuse the lack of pictures today - as of tonight, I'm picking up my abandoned projects....um, Cozy, anyone? Expect more posts in the not so distant future.

Bright and early tomorrow, Melinda, Gena, Kristen and I are headed to SAFF for the day! I am super excited - this is my first fiber festival. Several of the girls from our Knit Night at Knit Picky will be there, and I can't wait to see who else! I'll be sporting the new sweater, of course.

1 comment:

Elke said...

SAFF was sooo much fun. We're going to have to keep an eye out for similar events in the area.

Please bring your seasilk on Wednesday - I want to pet it again!