Sunday, September 9, 2007

magic sleeve!

I'm making progress on the Not So Shrunken Cardigan - I hope to have it done within the week. I finished the first sleeve last night - so far, it seems like it's going to fit really well. I used magic loop for the sleeve, and I think I like it. I don't think I'd want to do it for socks, but I liked using it for the sleeve - it seemed a little more sturdy - and, it's easier to try on as you go along. Mickenzie and I are watching the office: season 3 on dvd, so I'm taking advantage of that as knitting time!I'm still moving along on Cozy - I accidentally did one of the lace rows twice in a row, but didn't notice for a few rows later....so, there was some ripping, but I managed to get it back on the needles and I've made my way back to where I was. So, I can't quite decide what I want to do next. There are a ton of things I want to do...I think I've narrowed it down to the Minimalist Cardigan from the latest IK, or the Aspen Top Down Sweater from Knitting Classic Style. I have some stash yarn that will work for the Minimalist Cardi, so it will probably be that. But the Aspen sweater is soo beautiful.
What I really need to do is finish what I have going...including my poor neglected Hedera socks....

2 comments:

Knitting Diva said...

Karen your shrunken cardigan is beautiful. I finished my Ivy vest and loved working with the silky wool too. Hope the new job is working out for you!

Dr. Purl said...

you are one busy ladie!!