Saturday, August 25, 2007

projects....

I finally had a chance to sit down with some knitting after a very long week. Boy, working a "real" job is exhuasting! The first week went well, and I think I'm going to enjoy it....but I miss the naptime I had with the kids! Not to mention the knitting time...

But, I did have some time with the needles this weekend. I finally finished off the Trekking socks. They fit really well, but I wish I had done a little more ribbing at the top. I love this colorway. Part of the reason it took me so long, is that I momentarily abandoned them to work on a new pair of socks. Last weekend I started the Hedera socks in some Foot Prints in Mornign Glory. They are soo pretty. I love the way they're working up. I'm almost ready to start the heel flap on the first one.
I haven't done any work on the cardigan this week, but I intend to pick it back up soon. I also wound up some yarn last night for Knitty's Cozy. I can't wait to get started on it. Details next time.
Well, I'm off to update my Ravelry notebook, and browse a bit. My queue is growing and growing, but my time is shrinking! Help!

1 comment:

Elke said...

I'm glad to hear the job is going well!

The trekking socks look so cozy, and the hedera is gorgeous - I've been eyeing Morning Glory, too!