Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

After a quite busy weekend, I am sitting down to relax a little this afternoon. I've been catching up on my knitblogs and such, and just uploaded some new photos to share.

I've made quite a bit of progress on my Knit Picky socks! I've got the first one done, and am ready to start the heel flap on number 2. They are really going quick. I took them by Knit Picky on Saturday to show them off during Laura's launch party of The Painted Sheep! Mimosas, cake and knitting buddies - doesn't get much better than that.


I've also made good progress on the Ogee Lace Skirt, which I am falling in love with. I've made it through the first (of three) pattern repeats, and one ball of yarn. I can't wait to wear it. In fact, I'm planning to sew up a white a-line skirt to wear under it, and I may swing by a fabric store today and pick some up.

Well, I'm off to finish reading blogs and then off to the grocery store...

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

Saw your Ogee skirt on the KAL. I plan to knit this up soon!

I will stay posted to hear about your progress.

I have never done a provesiional CO or read lace chart before so lots of learning in store for me!

Any helpful tips you have along the way will be appreciated! :o)