Tuesday, June 5, 2007

still raining

So, the rain continues, on and off - and I am flying along with my socks. I'm with the kids all day this week, and so far, I've had lots of time to knit. As they get older, they play together better. Today they did a "ballet" for me to the Nutcracker soundtrack - they danced for almost 40 minutes, and I was able to sit on the couch and knit away. I think I can get the pair finished tomorrow, if we have another good day!I have finished my Booga bag, and it is felting as I type. It's in for the second wash right now - it was definitely smaller, and fuzzy, when I pulled it out the first time, but there was still a lot of sitch definition. I hope this wash does it, because I'm tired - but I want to block it out and leave it to dry overnight/tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have pictures to show off soon!

2 comments:

Gena said...

The socks are looking great! Can't wait to see the finished bag.

knitting bean said...

Your socks look great. How do you like that pattern? I've been thinking about knitting it, but I wasn't sure. You are really cruising on them!