I finished the blue/green Broadripples for Katie yesterday. They turned out nicely and she was very pleased. She wore them to school today and showed them off! She already asked me to make a pair for her American Girl doll. I might use that teeny sock pattern that Laura posted in
her blog the other day. We had a fun time taking pictures of our socks together - I wore my pink ones today too.
Katie's socks took me 2 1/2 weeks, off and on...I followed the same pattern as before, and just went down a needle size to make them smaller.
Last night, I made some more progress on my Green Gable at Open Knit Night. After I got home, I put it on some waste yarn and tried it on. I think it's going to fit really well. I got nervous after reading some blogs where people had trouble with the sizing, but so far mine looks good. I've got a few more inches to go - stockinette in the round goes fast!