Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

It was pretty chilly today, so I wore my new cardi to church this morning. I didn't get a good picture yet (but soon!), but I did get several compliments. I'm still looking for the right sort of clasp/button for the front, so for the time being I loosely attached an i-cord to tie the fronts together.

I didn't do much knitting this weekend - I spent the last few days in Hickory with one of my best friends. I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding this June; we spent the weekend sewing table runners for her reception.

I haven't made any progress on Katie's socks, but I did get a little done on my Green Gable. Tonight I'm going to sit down with that, Desperate Housewives and a Ghiradelli Mint Bliss bar that my mom gave me today. Yum! I'm hoping to get finish the raglan increases and separate the sleeves tonight, so I can get working on the body.


1 comment:

Elke said...

A mint bliss bar! It sounds heavenly. I found dark chocolate snickers bars at Teeter today and am looking forward to trying them.

The lace panel on the green gable looks so nice. It really stands out in that pink!