Thursday, April 26, 2007

birthday!

Alright, time for the Thursday night update!

Well, last night at Knit Picky we had a fun birthday celebration for Kristen and I - it was so fun! Laurie (who gets to celebrate her birthday next week) brought some yummy ham & cheese puffs, cake and wine...it was delicous, and very fun! Kristen made me a great binder for keeping my patterns in, and I got some fabulous sock yarn and other little fun knitting things from Laurie. Most of the regular crew was there - it was one of the best birthday parties I've ever had. Thanks so much girls!
I also picked up some white Phildar Aviso for Knitty's Sitcom Chic. It's a raglan from the botton up, instead of the top down - maybe I'll learn some new stuff. I'm off to have some leftover birthday cake (which I may have also had for breakfast!), then watch Grey's Anatomy and swatch with my new yarn!

3 comments:

Elke said...

wahaha, I had b-day cake for breakfast this morning. I justified it because it is 1.5 minutes faster than eating a bagel since I don't have to toast cake!

Yum Yum. I'm glad you had a good birthday!!!!

Sassy Knitter said...

I had so much fun! You and Kristen are so sweet! I love talking with you both and look forward each week catching up!!

The recipe for the ham puffs is on my blog.

Hope you enjoyed this beautiful weekend!
See you Wednesday!

Sassy Knitter said...

I will bring you a copy of that pattern for the cables! It is the best pattern! I love it!

Debbie Bliss pattern