Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Progress

I'm almost done with the fitted tank! I had planned to have it seamed and finished on Sunday, but multiple events and a healthy dose of procrastination left it for today. I finally got it all seamed up this evening. I still need to finish off the neckline and armholes. I think I may crochet around them instead of picking up and purling off - I think I can manipulate the stitches a little easier that way.


Last night Carey and I checked out the Stitch and Bitch that meets at Krankie's Coffee on Monday nights from 7-9. It's a great coffee shop inside the Werehouse downtown. Any knitters in the Winston area should check it out. It was a small group, but lots of fun. I worked another repeat on my LR square and worked on a new sock. I started another Broadripple sock in lime green/blue fixation yesterday afternoon, and I worked on it this afternoon outside in the sunshine. I'm about halfway through the heel flap. I'm doing this one on size 2's and I think it'll fit a little better.
The sock will probably be my project for at work (bonus for being a nanny - knitting during naps and tv shows). When I'm finished with the tank, I'm going to cast on for the Blue Sky Cropped Cardi...can't wait. I might take that to Knit Nite tomorrow night and get started.

1 comment:

Elke said...

I also found some info about a knitting group that meets Tuesday nights at a library on Reynolda. I may check it out in a couple weeks (gotta finish classes before I try to take up more nights with my yarn addiction).